Are you an aspiring student looking to secure admission into Baze University Abuja for the 2023/2024 academic session? Look no further as we bring you all the essential information on the Baze University Post UTME 2023. In this comprehensive guide, we will cover the application process, eligibility criteria, cut-off mark, and important dates for the screening exercise.
Baze University Post UTME Form 2023:
The eagerly awaited Baze University Post UTME Form for the 2023/2024 academic session is now available. Aspiring candidates are invited to register and seize the opportunity to join this prestigious institution.
To be eligible for the Baze University Post UTME, candidates must have chosen Baze University Abuja as their first choice in the 2023 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and obtained a minimum score of 180. This ensures that only qualified candidates are considered for admission.
The management of Baze University has set the cut-off mark for the 2023/2024 Academic Session at 180. Candidates scoring below this threshold will not be considered for the screening process.
How to Apply for Baze University Post UTME:
Follow these simple steps to complete your application:
- Visit the official Baze University Post UTME Registration portal at https://bazeuniversity.edu.ng/apply-now/signup.php.
- Pay a non-refundable fee of N2,000 using the University’s portal or through Remita using any acceptable debit card (Visa, Verve, or Master Card).
- Alternatively, print the Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR) slip and make the payment at any of the commercial banks listed on the portal.
- Complete the online application form on the school’s campus or through the provided online platform.
Required Documents for Screening:
After successful submission, candidates must present the originals of the following credentials at the screening centers:
- O’level results
- JAMB result/acknowledgment slip
- A’level results, diploma, or IJMB (as applicable)
- O’level certificate/statement of result(s)
- 2 Passport Photographs
- Indigene letter
- Certificate of birth/declaration of age
Pack these credentials in a quarto-size envelope, labeled with your name, department, and JAMB registration number.
Baze University Post UTME Screening Date 2023/2024:
The screening date schedule will be communicated to all qualified candidates through the email and phone numbers provided during registration. It is crucial to provide accurate and valid contact information to receive timely updates.
Candidates who fail to appear for the screening exercise on the specified dates will not be considered for admission into any of the university’s programs for the 2023/2024 academic session.
aspiring students are encouraged to take advantage of this opportunity by following the application process meticulously and preparing the necessary documents for the screening exercise. Stay updated on your email and phone for communication from the university regarding the screening dates. Good luck with your application!