As the academic season unfolds, Hensard University, Toru-Orua, has officially released its Post UTME admission form for the 2024/2025 academic session. This blog post provides a detailed overview of the application process, eligibility criteria, requirements, and important dates. Stay informed to ensure a seamless application process and enhance your chances of gaining admission to this prestigious institution.
Hensard University Post UTME Form 2024:
The management of Hensard University has announced the availability of the Post UTME form for the 2024/2025 academic session. Prospective candidates are encouraged to take advantage of this opportunity and follow the guidelines outlined below for a successful application.
To be eligible for the Hensard University Post UTME, candidates must meet the following criteria:
- Choose Hensard University, Toru-Orua, as their first choice in the 2024 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME).
- Attain a minimum UTME score of 180.
How to Apply for Hensard University Post UTME: Qualified candidates should follow these steps to apply for the Post UTME at Hensard University:
- Pay a non-refundable sum of N2,000 (Two thousand naira) via the university’s official portal: [https://hensarduniversity.edu.ng/].
- Payment can be made online via Remita using any acceptable debit card (Visa, Verve, and MasterCard) or by printing the Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR) slip and proceeding to any commercial banks listed on the portal.
Required Documents: Upon successful application, candidates are required to present the following original documents at the screening centers:
- O’ level results
- JAMB result/acknowledgment slip
- A’ level results, diploma, or IJMB (as applicable)
- O’level certificate/statement of result(s)
- 2 Passport Photographs
- Indigene letter
- Certificate of birth/declaration of age
Ensure these documents are packed in a quarto-size envelope labeled with your name, department, and JAMB registration number.
Hensard University Post UTME Cut Off Mark:
The university has set a cut-off mark of 180 for the 2024/2025 academic session. It is crucial for candidates to meet or exceed this score to be considered for admission.
The screening date schedule for Hensard University Post UTME will be communicated to all qualified candidates via the email and phone numbers used during registration. Candidates are advised to provide valid contact information to receive these updates.
Failure to appear for the screening exercise on the specified dates will result in the candidate not being considered for admission during the 2024/2025 academic session. Stay informed, follow the application guidelines, and best of luck in your pursuit of higher education at Hensard University, Toru-Orua.