List of Federal Universities That Accept 150
The Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) has set a minimum cut-off mark of 120 for admission into federal universities in Nigeria for the 2023 academic session.
This means that students who score 120 or above in the JAMB Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) are eligible for admission into federal universities.
However, it is important to note that the cut-off mark for each federal university may vary. Some federal universities may set higher cut-off marks for certain programs.
Therefore, it is important for students to check the cut-off marks of the federal universities they are interested in before applying.
In this article, we will provide a full list of federal universities in Nigeria that accept 150 as a cut-off mark for the 2023 academic session. We will also discuss some of the factors to consider when choosing a federal university.
List Of Federal Universities That Accept 150 As A Cut Off Mark
- Federal University, Oye-Ekiti (FUOYE)
- Federal University of Petroleum Resources, Effurun (FUPRE)
- Federal University of Agriculture, Abeokuta (FUNAAB)
- Federal University of Technology, Akure (FUTA)
- Federal University of Technology, Minna (FUTMINNA)
- Federal University of Technology, Owerri (FUTO)
Factors to Consider When Choosing a Federal University
When choosing a federal university, there are a number of factors you should consider, including:
- The university’s reputation: Consider the university’s reputation in terms of academic excellence, research, and student satisfaction.
- The program you are interested in: Make sure that the university offers the program you are interested in and that the program is accredited.
- The university’s location: Consider the university’s location and whether it is a good fit for you. Do you want to live in a big city or a small town? Do you want to attend a university that is close to home or far away?
- The university’s cost: Consider the cost of tuition, fees, and living expenses.
- The university’s admission requirements: Make sure that you meet the university’s admission requirements.
It is important to carefully consider all of these factors before choosing a federal university.
FAQ About Federal Universities That Accept 150
What are the benefits of attending a federal university in Nigeria?
There are a number of benefits to attending a federal university in Nigeria. These benefits include:
- Quality education: Federal universities in Nigeria offer a high-quality education that is comparable to international standards.
- Affordability: Federal universities in Nigeria are more affordable than private universities.
- Diverse student body: Federal universities in Nigeria have a diverse student body from all over the country. This provides students with the opportunity to learn from and interact with people from different backgrounds.
- Government support: Federal universities in Nigeria receive government funding, which helps to keep tuition costs low and to provide students with access to resources and facilities.
What are the admission requirements for federal universities in Nigeria?
The admission requirements for federal universities in Nigeria vary depending on the university. However, the general admission requirements include a minimum of five O’level credits, including English Language and Mathematics, and a minimum score in the JAMB UTME.
How can I apply to a federal university in Nigeria?
To apply to a federal university in Nigeria, you will need to visit the university’s website and complete the online application form. You will also need to submit your O’level results, JAMB UTME score, and a personal statement.