Requirements For Getting Australia Visa
You may not be allowed to travel to Australia without getting a visa. Required for getting an Australia visa, is quite easy, kindly read on, to learn about the requirements for getting an Australia visa.
Basic Requirements For Getting An Australia Visa
Australia has one of the easiest visa processes in the world, here are the processes involved in getting an Australian visa.
- Fill The Form: One of the basic requirements for getting an Australian visa is by first filling the form. This doesn’t take more than 5 minutes, fill the form here
- Pay Online: Once you have filled the form, the next thing requirement involved is for you to pay online with a safe payment method, such as
- America express
- Official Visa: Within an hour you will receive a decision of your visa status, of whether it was approved or rejected.
Most times, Australian Visa doesn’t take more than days or a week before being granted. You are advised to apply like a week before your departure. In urgent cases, Australian Visa can be granted within an hour.
Choose The Right Visa Type
Going to Australia requires that you choose the right visa type. However, the most common type of visa, used for general purpose is e-visitor visa, this visa can be used for business or work purposes, and as well be used if you are going on holiday or tourism.
The ETA Visitor Visa
This type of visa can be used instead of the visitor visa. However, the ETA visa is quite expensive than the e-visitor visa. Applying for an ETA visa has the same Requirements as an e-visitor visa, however, it’s very expensive.
Requirements And Validity Period
There are requirements attached to the usage of an Australian Visa. Number one, you must have a purpose for traveling to Australia, in certain circumstances, you may be allowed to work in Australia during your stay if you meet up with the requirements.
However, if you do not meet up with work permit requirements, you may need to apply for a working Holiday Visa
Also, the following requirements have to be duly met.
- As of the time of your arrival in Australia, your passport must be valid for 6 months
- You must not have any contactable disease e.g tuberculosis, as at the time of your arrival to Australia.
- If an education or training program lasts for more than 3 months, you won’t be allowed to take part in it.
- You have not had any criminal record, which has made you last up to 12 months in prison.
- You are not allowed to come in with goods to sell to Australian consumers during your stay in the country.
- You are not owing to the Australian government any debt.
The Australian Visa will only last for a period of 12 months, and the time count will start immediately after your Visa approval.
After your Visa has been approved, you can move in and out of Australia for as long as you like, till the 12 months validity expires.
Applying For The Australian Visa: E-visitor, Subclass 651
The Australian Visa process is easy and straightforward. You can apply in person, and you can apply for multiple at once.
Thanks to the online application, which makes the process extraordinarily easy. The cost for an Australian Visa per person is £14.95.
Applying For An Urgent Visa
The application for an Australian visa takes up to 5 days, and sometimes it could be more before you will receive their decision as regards whether your application was approved or rejected.
However, the situation may warrant whereby you will require your visa earlier than that, you can easily apply for an urgent visa. In most cases, there are 95% chance that you will get your Visa approved within an hour.
You can apply for your Australian urgent visa now.